- Michigan, 2010
- State Bar of Michigan
- Ingham County Bar Association
- Eaton County Bar Association
Admitted to practice:
- Michigan State Courts
- United States Federal Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- United States Federal Court for the Western District of Michigan
- United States Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit
Matthew J. Heos
Matthew’s practice focuses on the Michigan Drain Code and representing County Drain Commissioners across the State of Michigan. He is actively involved in the Firm’s litigation practice as well, and has experience litigating commercial, environmental, criminal, No Fault, and wrongful death matters.
Matthew is a member of the Ingham County Bar Association and the Eaton County Bar Association. He is also an associate member of the Michigan Association of County Drain Commissioners, and he was a speaker at the 115th Annual Drain Conference in February 2014.
Matthew was named by Michigan Super Lawyers’ Magazine a Rising Stars for State, Local, and Municipal Law in 2014 and 2015.
Call Today at 517-393-3000