- MI, FL
Leon Walsh, Jr. is an associate attorney with Grewal Law PLLC. His practice focuses on medical malpractice and complex personal injury claims.
He graduated from the Florida State University College of Law in 2009. Prior to studying law, Leon received his Bachelors of Business Administration with honors from Western Michigan University where he studied business management.
After law school, Leon worked as an assistant public defender where he gained significant trial experience representing clients charged with serious felony offenses. After nearly four years as an assistant public defender, Leon joined a civil litigation firm in Fort Myers, Florida. As a civil litigator, Leon represented clients in a myriad of legal issues which includes first-chair jury trial experience in state and federal courts where he represented plaintiffs in personal injury cases.
He is a member of the Michigan Association for Justice, American Association for Justice, Ingham County Bar Association, Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association, Brain Injury Association of Michigan, American Bar Association, and Detroit Inns of Court.
When he is not working, Leon enjoys spending time with his family, golfing, and rooting for the Seminoles.
Contact Leon at (888) 211-5798 and schedule your consultation today.
- Plymouth Salem High School, 2001
- Western Michigan University, BBA Cum Laude, 2005
- Florida State University College of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2009
- 20th Judicial Circuit Public Defender’s Office, Fort Myers, Florida, 2010 – 2013
- Lusk, Drasites, & Tolisano, P.A., Fort Myers, Florida, 2013 – 2017
- Florida Bar Association, 2009 – present
- United States District Court Middle District of Florida, 2014- present
- Michigan Bar Association, 2012 – present
Thank you from the bottom of my heart and giving me hope.
Grewal Law was able to gain my trust by providing me honest information and fighting for my justice
Alex - Sister Survivor
Mick and the team goes beyond the call of duty
I am so fortunate to have been represented by them.
The team went above and beyond to support me within and outside of the case.