Leon Walsh, Jr. is an associate attorney with Grewal Law PLLC. His practice focuses on medical malpractice and complex personal injury claims.
He graduated from the Florida State University College of Law in 2009. Prior to studying law, Leon received his Bachelors of Business Administration with honors from Western Michigan University where he studied business management.
After law school, Leon worked as an assistant public defender where he gained significant trial experience representing clients charged with serious felony offenses. After nearly four years as an assistant public defender, Leon joined a civil litigation firm in Fort Myers, Florida. As a civil litigator, Leon represented clients in a myriad of legal issues which includes first-chair jury trial experience in state and federal courts where he represented plaintiffs in personal injury cases.
He is a member of the Michigan Association for Justice, American Association for Justice, Ingham County Bar Association, Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association, Brain Injury Association of Michigan, American Bar Association, and Detroit Inns of Court.
When he is not working, Leon enjoys spending time with his family, golfing, and rooting for the Seminoles.
- Plymouth Salem High School, 2001
- Western Michigan University, BBA Cum Laude, 2005
- Florida State University College of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2009
- 20th Judicial Circuit Public Defender’s Office, Fort Myers, Florida, 2010 – 2013
- Lusk, Drasites, & Tolisano, P.A., Fort Myers, Florida, 2013 – 2017
- Florida Bar Association, 2009 – present
- United States District Court Middle District of Florida, 2014- present
- Michigan Bar Association, 2012 – present