Experienced Michigan Family & Criminal Law Attorneys Serving Greater Lansing
Providing outstanding service when you need it most
A divorce affects every area of your life. Your personal and your financial future are at stake. Criminal charges also have a significant effect on your future. A conviction can result in jail or prison time and make it difficult to find employment in the future. When you are facing such critical issues and decisions, you want an attorney you can trust who has the experience to guide and protect you. At Grewal Law PLLC, we take care of you as if you are our family. It is our mission to be your family attorney for all your legal needs.
Helping you through life’s challenges
Grewal Law PLLC has been providing legal services with compassion and care in a wide variety of areas for more than 20 years. We are meticulous in our work because we are committed to your best future. You can count on us to be:
- Passionate about our work. We truly enjoy taking care of people. Our family-oriented law practice is focused on helping you when you need it most.
- Accessible and reliable. We provide you with our cell phone numbers, so we are accessible 24/7. We always return your calls in a timely manner, and we can meet you at your house or a jail or hospital when necessary. When you need us, we are there.
- Knowledgeable and experienced. Our attorneys stay informed about the latest changes in the laws to provide you with the most comprehensive legal advice when you need it the most.
Proven track record in criminal defense
We use our extensive experience in defending criminal charges to help ensure that you obtain a positive result in your case. We investigate every legal option available to you and make sure that you understand each one so you can make the best decision for your individual circumstances. We listen to you and treat you with respect. Areas we can assist you with include:
- Drunk Driving. If you’ve been arrested for a drunk driving-related charge, you need a lawyer who aggressively defends you from license revocation, large fines, increased insurance premiums and jail time.
- Felonies. The penalties for felonies may include lengthy jail, or prison time, or significant fines
- Misdemeanors. Misdemeanors are generally considered less serious crimes and carry lighter penalties than felonies. You need a skilled attorney to help protect your record and your future.
- Sexual Assault. Allegations of sex crimes, such as rape and child pornography, can be complicated and often involve contradictory details. An experienced criminal defense attorney can help you develop the best strategy for your defense.
- White collar crimes. When you are accused of a white collar crime, such as embezzlement, identity theft or mortgage fraud, you must take immediate action to protect your career, reputation and rights.
- Drug crimes. Michigan imposes harsh penalties for drug possession and other drug offenses. These harsh penalties even apply to prescription drugs, so don’t risk it. Retain a qualified criminal defense attorney to represent you.
Mid-Michigan Chapter of EVE
Divorce is frightening, tumultuous and often times chaotic for any family. There are a multitude of factors to consider prior to, during and after you file your divorce including property, asset and debt division, child custody, child support, and alimony (spousal support). While you are faced with this life altering decision and the undoubtedly raw emotion of beginning a new chapter in your life, trust the experienced attorneys at Mid-Michigan Chapter of EVE, to walk hand in hand with you every step of the way. READ MORE or call 517-853-YEVE (9383)
Comprehensive family law services
When you are going through a divorce, you need a family law attorney who can help you with all the issues that arise. If you have children, it may be difficult for you to come to an agreement with the other party about child custody, parenting time and child support. We have the compassion and determination to aggressively negotiate or litigate for your children’s best interests and to protect your time with them. We can also help you obtain a post-divorce modification of your court order regarding child custody, spousal support or any other matter if your circumstances change.
Meeting your family’s legal needs
Our Lansing area law firm strives to provide legal services to meet your every need. We can assist you with mortgage modifications, credit card debt settlement, foreclosures, short sales, bankruptcy, estate planning, probate and personal injury matters. Whatever issues your family is facing, we have the experience, knowledge and desire to help.
Contact Michigan attorneys your family can trust for a complimentary consultation
If you or somebody you love is facing a criminal charge, personal injury, bankruptcy or family law matter, call Grewal Law PLLC at 517-393-3000 or reach us via our online contact page to schedule an initial consultation.