Grewal Law has acquired Church Wyble, a Michigan personal injury firm, that has been protecting the rights of injured people in Michigan for the last 60 years.
We pride ourselves in representing individuals injured or affected by the wrongdoing of other people or organizations.
We will ensure that your rights are protected and that you receive all compensation for which you are legally entitled, including reimbursement of lost wages, payment of medical expenses and compensation for your pain and suffering.
Personal injury can include damage to one’s physical well-being, rights, reputation or property resulting from a wide range of events or activities.
When you or a loved one suffers such an injury, the experienced attorneys at Grewal Law PLLC will take all steps including utilization of a vast network of experts and private investigators to thoroughly investigate and prepare your case to obtain the best possible result for you.
At Grewal Law PLLC, we assist clients with personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from:
- Automobile accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Defective products
- Slip and Fall Accident
- Dog bites
- Medical malpractice
- Negligence & recklessness
- Intentional Misconduct
We understand how you and your family’s life can be affected if you are injured due to the negligence of another. This is when you need the insurance companies to do what is in your best interest.
- Have you been in an automobile collision?
- How do I secure payment of any medical bills I may incur?
- Can I secure payment for damage to my vehicle?
- How do I seek reimbursement for lost wages I may incur if I am unable to work outside my home?
- How can I seek assistance for my everyday needs?
- Have you been injured on the premises of another?
- Find out how to access that person’s or entity’s insurance company.
- Know how to secure payment of medical bills that you incur.
- Be able to seek compensation for the effect it has on you and your family.
Please contact Grewal Law PLLC if you find yourself in one of these trying situations.
We offer FREE consultations and for most of these claims we do not require a retainer to initiate a claim.