David grew up in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and attended the University of Pittsburgh and Duquesne University where he graduated with a B.S. in Pharmacy. He worked as a full-time registered pharmacist for two years until moving to Michigan to pursue his education in law.
While attending Thomas M. Cooley Law School, David worked part-time with the law firm of ChurchWyble, P.C., now Grewal Law PLLC, until he graduated in 1985. At that time, he began working with the firm full-time, handling every facet of litigation and trial work. In 1990, he became a shareholder with the firm and continued handling all areas of litigation with an emphasis in medical, dental, and pharmacy, pharmacist negligence cases.
Contact David to discuss your situation today.
- Taylor Allderdice High School, 1969-1974
- University of Pittsburgh – Pre-Pharmacy, 1974-1975
- Duquesne University – B.S. in Pharmacy, 1975-1979
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School – J.D., 1981-1984
- Murray Pharmacy (stock, delivery, intern, registered pharmacist), 1972-1980
- ChurchWyble, P.C./Grewal Law PLLC (law clerk, trial lawyer, partner), 1983-present
Michigan Association for Justice, 1985-present
- Officer 2005-2006
- Board of Governors 2000-2005
- State Delegate 1998-2000
- Executive Board 1985-2008
- American Association for Justice, 1985-present
- American Bar Association, 1985-present
State Bar of Michigan, 1985-present
- Negligence Council 2007-2012
- Ingham County Bar Association, 1985-present
- Michigan Supreme Court Committee on Model Civil Jury Instructions, 2003-2012
- Michigan Democratic Party Treasurer, 2005-2007
Michigan Public Educational Facilities Authority, 2005-2010
- Chair – 2008-2010
- Advisory Board 2008
The Best Lawyers in America, 2008-present
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Michigan Super Lawyers, 2009-present
The American Trial Lawyers Association, 2009-present
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
Michigan Finance Authority, 2010-present
- Board Member
Congregation Shaarey Zedek, 1990-present
- Executive Board
- Congregation Officer
- Legal Counsel to the Executive Board
Greater Lansing Jewish Welfare Federation, 1990-2000
- Executive Board
Michigan State University, 1998-present
- Hillel Executive Board 1998-2001
- Jewish Studies Advisory Board 1998-present
- John A. Hannah Society
I would take any future legal issues to them without hesitation.
The team he works with at Grewal are also people of integrity, with a diverse array of special qualifications for really any legal need.
The service from this company is fantastic. It is a team that will represent you well.
Superbly organized and always cordial, the assistants at the firm made the process go as smoothly as one could possibly expect.
It was reassuring to know that the firm took my family’s predicament seriously and made every effort to resolve what could have been a long ordeal.
Aaron & Virgie M.
We always felt everything we shared was taken seriously and that what we had to say was of utmost importance.
Michael & Jessica