David grew up in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and attended the University of Pittsburgh and Duquesne University where he graduated with a B.S. in Pharmacy. He worked as a full-time registered pharmacist for two years until moving to Michigan to pursue his education in law.
While attending Thomas M. Cooley Law School, David worked part-time with the law firm of ChurchWyble, P.C., now Grewal Law PLLC, until he graduated in 1985. At that time, he began working with the firm full-time, handling every facet of litigation and trial work. In 1990, he became a shareholder with the firm and continued handling all areas of litigation with an emphasis in medical, dental, and pharmacy, pharmacist negligence cases.
Contact David to discuss your situation today.
- Taylor Allderdice High School, 1969-1974
- University of Pittsburgh – Pre-Pharmacy, 1974-1975
- Duquesne University – B.S. in Pharmacy, 1975-1979
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School – J.D., 1981-1984
- Murray Pharmacy (stock, delivery, intern, registered pharmacist), 1972-1980
- ChurchWyble, P.C./Grewal Law PLLC (law clerk, trial lawyer, partner), 1983-present
Michigan Association for Justice, 1985-present
- Officer 2005-2006
- Board of Governors 2000-2005
- State Delegate 1998-2000
- Executive Board 1985-2008
- American Association for Justice, 1985-present
- American Bar Association, 1985-present
State Bar of Michigan, 1985-present
- Negligence Council 2007-2012
- Ingham County Bar Association, 1985-present
- Michigan Supreme Court Committee on Model Civil Jury Instructions, 2003-2012
- Michigan Democratic Party Treasurer, 2005-2007
Michigan Public Educational Facilities Authority, 2005-2010
- Chair – 2008-2010
- Advisory Board 2008
The Best Lawyers in America, 2008-present
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Michigan Super Lawyers, 2009-present
The American Trial Lawyers Association, 2009-present
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
Michigan Finance Authority, 2010-present
- Board Member
Congregation Shaarey Zedek, 1990-present
- Executive Board
- Congregation Officer
- Legal Counsel to the Executive Board
Greater Lansing Jewish Welfare Federation, 1990-2000
- Executive Board
Michigan State University, 1998-present
- Hillel Executive Board 1998-2001
- Jewish Studies Advisory Board 1998-present
- John A. Hannah Society
Thank you from the bottom of my heart and giving me hope.
Grewal Law was able to gain my trust by providing me honest information and fighting for my justice
Alex - Sister Survivor
Mick and the team goes beyond the call of duty
I am so fortunate to have been represented by them.
The team went above and beyond to support me within and outside of the case.