Founder and Managing Partner Manvir (Mick) S. Grewal, Sr. opened Grewal Law PLLC to help people who are facing difficult challenges in their lives. Mick has a proven track record of successfully defending his clients against the simplest traffic or criminal offense to very serious and complex criminal charges such as drunk driving, felony drug charges, or anything in between. He is fierce when it comes to protecting the rights of his client in a complicated divorce or custody case.
$500 MILLION SETTLEMENT RECOVERED
We represented 111 of the 333 survivors in the lawsuit against Michigan State University involving the former MSU doctor Larry Nassar. This is the largest settlement against a university for a personal injury claim involving sexual abuse.
Mick is not only knowledgeable in criminal and family law matters; he has his Master of Laws in Taxation, has handled multiple estates and difficult probate court matters, he oversees a team of attorneys well-versed in medical marijuana law. He is also experienced in all personal injury and medical malpractice matters including sexual assault. Mick is approachable, down to earth, and compassionate when speaking with clients about their legal troubles.
The Grewal family has served the Mid-Michigan area for decades and Grewal Law PLLC carries on that tradition of family service and personal attention.
When Grewal Law PLLC acquired Church Wyble PC, a predominately personal injury and medical malpractice firm, which has served the area since 1951, it made the office one of a kind; a well-rounded, full-service, family law firm for life. Whatever issues your family may be facing, Grewal Law PLLC has the insight, knowledge, and desire to help.
Some areas of practice include:
- Criminal Defense — We use our extensive experience in defending criminal charges to help ensure a positive result.
- Divorce & Family Law — Issues regarding family law are complicated and are often emotional for someone to face. At Grewal Law PLLC, our family attorneys bring over a decade of experience in family law to our client’s cases.
- Drug Charges — Michigan imposes harsh penalties for drug possession and other drug offenses. These harsh penalties even apply to prescription drugs. Our attorneys offer a strong response in these cases.
- Estate Planning — At Grewal Law PLLC, we are equipped to help clients plan for the future of their estate or to assist them in dealing with the estate of a loved one who recently passed away.
- Personal Injury — Grewal Law PLLC acquired Church Wyble, a Michigan personal injury firm, that has been protecting the rights of injured people in Michigan for the last 60 years.
- Campus Sexual Assault — We have a proven track record of successfully litigating similar cases through the area. Grewal Law is currently helping victims/survivors affected by the Larry Nassar Sexual Abuse case at MSU.
- L.L.M., tax, with honors, John Marshall Law School, 1995
J.D., Thomas M. Cooley Law School, 1993
- Law Review
- Scholastic Review Board
- Finalist for the National Moot Court Trial Team
- Jurisprudence Award
B.A., University of Michigan, 1990
- Triangle Fraternity and Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- Ingham County Bar Association
- Eaton County Bar Association
- Clinton County Bar Association
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Grand Rapids Bar Association
- Ingham County/City of Lansing Community Corrections Advisory Board
- Small Talk Children’s Assessment Center – Board of Directors
- LEAP – Board of Directors
- State Bar of Michigan Section Member
- Business Law
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Marijuana Law
- Negligence Law
- Probate & Estate Planning
- Michigan Human Trafficking Task Force
- Sobriety Court 54-A District Court 2015-2017
- Corporate taxation
- Taxation of small businesses
- Estate planning and administration
- Real estate broker’s license, 2000
- State of Michigan licensed loan officer
- Michigan, 1993
- Illinois, 1994
- Washington, D.C., 1994
- Federal District Court of Colorado, 2018
- Eastern and Western District Of Michigan Federal Court
Thank you from the bottom of my heart and giving me hope.
Grewal Law was able to gain my trust by providing me honest information and fighting for my justice
Alex - Sister Survivor
Mick and the team goes beyond the call of duty
I am so fortunate to have been represented by them.
The team went above and beyond to support me within and outside of the case.