Michigan State University and the ongoing Dr. Larry Nassar Investigation
We represent victims/survivors of this incident. We will stand with you and will fight for you so that your story is heard and your rights are protected.
- MSU hired Dr. Nassar in 1996
- MSU allegedly knew in approximately 1997 of Dr. Nassar’s conduct and failed to protect the woman who were his patients, many of who were MSU students
- MSU allegedly knew of Dr. Nassar’s conduct according to his personal file in 2004
- MSU allegedly had two decades to listen to young girls and woman’s complaints and did not listen
If you are a survivor/victim in this case or in any other case of sexual assault on a college or university campus, call us for help today at (888) 211-5798.
Click Here to learn more about this case. We will provide you with a no-obligation consultation when you contact us at (888) 211-5798.
Stay Up to Date with the Latest News regarding the Dr. Larry Nassar, Michigan State University Case.
- Lansing State Journal – Full Coverage Timeline
- State News – Updates & News on Dr. Larry Nassar and MSU