Marijuana Event Organizer & Temporary Event License

Marijuana Event Organizer & Temporary Event Licenses

Experienced Legal Counsel for Your Cannabis-Related Event

Marijuana-related events aren’t just coming to Michigan – they’re here to stay, as the cannabis industry continues to grow and re-shape norms across the state. Just as craft beer festivals and other alcohol-related events allowed liquor business owners to capitalize on the growth of niche markets, marijuana events have the potential to help cannabis business owners expand into new consumer territory.

Of course, putting together a marijuana-related event can still come with some unique challenges. At Grewal Law PLLC, our cannabis licensing lawyers are ready to help you seek a Marijuana Event Organizer license, which will allow you to legally throw these events in the state of Michigan. We can also assist you with seeking out the required Temporary Marijuana Event licenses for the sale and consumption of marijuana at individual events, to ensure compliance with recreational marijuana laws.

We’re here to help your cannabis business thrive! Call our team at (888) 211-5798 or contact us online for a consultation about licensing for marijuana events.

When Do I Need a Marijuana Event Organizer License?

Any cannabis business owner who anticipates throwing a marijuana-related event, such as a trade show or festival, should consider seeking out an Event Organizer license. For starters, Marijuana Event Organizers will have to get approval from the venue, the municipality, and the Michigan Marijuana Regulatory Agency. There is also a $1,000 fee when you file.

In addition to an Organizer license, you will also need to look into securing licensing for Marijuana Temporary Events if you plan on allowing people to consume or buy at a location for a limited period of time. Temporary Marijuana Event Licenses allow licensed Marijuana Retailers and Microbusinesses to serve as vendors and sell their products to adults age 21 and up. Temporary Event licensees may also have designated areas for the consumption of marijuana and marijuana-infused products.

Contact Our Cannabis Team Today!

From temporary events to trade shows, business owners are now empowered to reap the full financial benefits of cannabis in Michigan. These licenses are a welcome addition to Michigan’s marijuana regulatory and licensing system and will make it easier to create and participate in cannabis-focused events across the state.

If you’re interested in learning more about the application process for either a Marijuana Event Organizer or a Temporary Marijuana Event license, contact the Michigan cannabis law attorneys at Grewal Law PLLC for a consultation. We believe that this market presents an exciting new opportunity for entrepreneurs around the state, but it can be overwhelming to navigate the ups and downs of a newly-legalized industry. That’s why our skilled cannabis law attorneys are here to help answer any questions you have and serve as counsel for your expanding business.

Call us at (888) 211-5798 or contact us online today!